- All advertised course fees for programs from 1 July 2021 include GST (Goods and services tax).
- All course fees are payable by EFT or cheque upon enrolment in advance, with exceptions subject to prior negotiation with management.
- Course fees are only refunded if a course is cancelled by the German Academy (GA) (either in full in the case of an entire course being cancelled before
it has started, or for the proportion of a course not delivered due to partial cancellation). Should a course need to be cancelled, the GA does
not accept responsibility for course book purchases having been made by students for that course offering.
- Course fees may be refunded (in full or part) by negotiation in cases of compassionate or other very exceptional circumstances.
- Discounts on course fees for certified full-time students or concession card holders are available upon request.
- Partial enrolment in all GA courses is subject to prior negotiation with management and availability, with priority given to full enrolments.
- To ensure best possible learning outcomes, the GA strictly limits the class sizes of its courses. The GA may therefore not be able to accept all students
into a course who expressed their interest. In such cases, the GA follows the policy of giving priority order to those students who enrolled and
paid before others.
- If one or more course sessions need to be cancelled for any reason, the GA will offer the equivalent amount of replacement sessions at another suitable
time, thereby possibly amending a couse's advertised duration and/or format.
- Whilst the GA makes every effort to ensure the advertised teacher's (and, if applicable, course location's) availability for the full duration of a
course, the GA reserves the right to replace a teacher (or a course location) by a suitable alternative and to also change the delivery mode, if
necessary at any time.
- Being an adult education provider, the GA can generally only accept students aged 18 or above. Exceptions may apply under particular circumstances
at the GA’s discretion.