- An administrative enrolment fee of $18.50 is charged as a one-off fee to all students when registering with the German Academy (GA) for the first time.
- All course fees are payable by EFT or cheque upon enrolment in advance.
- Course fees are only refunded if a course is cancelled by the GA (either in full in the case of an entire course being cancelled before it has started,
or for the proportion of a course not delivered due to partial cancellation).
- Course fees may be refunded by negotiation in cases of compassionate or other very exceptional circumstances.
- Discounts on course fees for certified full-time students or pensioners are available upon request.
- Partial enrolment in all GA courses is subject to prior negotiation with management and availability, with priority given to full enrolments.
- To ensure best possible learning outcomes, the GA limits the class sizes of its courses. The GA may therefore not be able to accept all students into
a course who expressed their interest. In such cases, the GA follows the policy of giving priority order to those students who enrolled and paid
- If a course session needs to be cancelled for any reason, the GA will offer a replacement session at another suitable time, thereby possibly amending
a couse's advertised duration.
- Whilst the GA makes every effort to ensure the advertised teacher's (and course location's) availability for the full duration of a course, the GA
reserves the right to replace a teacher (or a course location) by a suitable alternative if necessary at any time.
- Being an adult education provider, the GA can generally only accept students aged 18 or above. Exceptions may apply under particular circumstances
at the GA’s discretion.